Marketing Brighton Uni
I have been working with course administrators, teachers and research professors at the University of Brighton to develop and market the School of Education website to potential students around the globe. The 100 year old educational institution's 200 page static html website provides around 2,500 students and over 200 staff with up-to-date course information and news on forthcoming events.
Whilst working on the contract alongside Richard Penfound, staff from the faculty of Education and Sport and Brighton University's Marketing and Communications department...
- Website html code improvements
- Website reviews and documentation
- Website maintenance and management
- BBC Radio 4 Any Questions with Richard Dimbleby
- Allan Ahlberg lecture (author of Burglar Bill)
- School of Education Centenary Photoshoot
I really enjoyed my time spent with the Uni staff in the new Checkland building at Falmer (pictured above), and hope to work with the team again in the future.