5 Paragraphs of an Online Press Release
Educate your market and the industry in general with a series of online press releases. Publish one on your site whenever your business or project achieves a great feat, when you break a record, complete a prestigious project or when your services are praised or acknowledged by your industry:
- Lead paragraph – in 50 to 100 words cover the complete story in a sharp snappy paragraph
- Detail paragraph – give more details about the what, why, where, when and who of the story
- Quote paragraph – add a quote from the owner of your business saying they are overjoyed
- More info paragraph – not just background information but more info you want to tell people about
- Note to editors – explain the history of your company, add your contact details and you are ready to publish
Your press releases are a great way to show your authority in your field and can help your brand and sales by increasing levels of trust from your market. Even short and sweet 5 paragraph press releases can be optimised to gain inbound links and search traffic from your industry for free or can be syndicated around the world through a number of paid online services.
Get free web marketing tips like this delivered to your email inbox once per week, get a free consultation or learn more about delivering a strategic Internet Marketing campaign to help promote your products and services to your target markets.